Pages

03 November 2009

O How He Loves Us

This past weekend I attend my church's rendition of Judgment House (to find out more about JH click here.) It was very powerful for me on many levels, but ultimately the main goal is to give a glimpse into what Heaven and Hell are like. When I got to "Heaven" it really made me think about what I am doing here on earth and how glorious Heaven will be someday!

I relish being a mom. It gives you the tiniest glimpse into how HE loves us! I can not fathom my life with out my Lo Lo. I would do anything for her, just as Jesus did do the unimaginable for us, because HE loves us!

I wanted to share this song with you because I think it conveys Jesus' love for us perfectly!

Please click here to listen to How He Loves Us sung by the David Crowder Band. (Sorry I couldn't post the video directly the embedding code is disabled so you have to go to the site.)

I hope you enjoy!

1 comment:

  1. That's my favorite song right now! And you're right--being a parent does give you a whole new view of love.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...