Pages

27 March 2010

Let's Go CATS!

Today the Kansas State Wildcats play to make the Final Four!
We've got our game gear and face on!

Let's Go CATS!!! Is it game time yet?!
note: I hate this outfit b/c it makes her look like a boy, :( but it is all we have currently, I am still on the look out for a cute cheer outfit at a reasonable price!!

K-S-UUUUUUUUUU WildCATS!

Mommy was a cheerleader, so she is teaching me young!

Here's hoping we end Butler's 23 game winning streak (or so I hear...I honestly have no idea...)
Fight you K-State Wildcats... for a Wildcat Victory. GO STATE!

2 comments:

  1. She looks so adorable! cant wait to put little man in his first wildcat outfit. so bummed about the game! i cant believe we lost it. but i guess it is still awesome we made it to the elite 8 and ku didnt ;) hope her heart wasn't as broken as the rest of ours!

    ReplyDelete
  2. what a cute blog....o I miss her already!!!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...