Pages

18 March 2010

Library Time

Last weekend we decided to head over to the library, (since it re-located and opened) so I could get some gardening for dummies books (A whole other post) and to hopefully get Lo hooked on books like her cousin. :)


Well, she seemed to have a blast cruisin' around the kid section.



"If only I were a little taller."

"Daddy how about this one?!"
Chad is such a great teacher...he is way better at this reading and teaching thing than I am!
We both had fun taking her and watching her explore. I hope to this summer get her into the toddler reading time.

2 comments:

  1. those are some cute pics. she looks so sweet with her daddy :) you will have to let me know what you are gardening this year and how it goes. i cant wait for it to finally turn to spring so we can start planting! oh and i too am glad we are bloggy friends :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I did miss this post!!! O it is so adorable!! I think she is too cute!! Love her library time and that Chad got to go!!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...