Pages

01 March 2010

Blogger Award



I was given this fun award by my newest bloggy friend, Kelley!

It is now my turn to choose some beautiful bloggers to award and tell you all 7 random facts about myself!

Beautiful Bloggers:

And my 7 random facts:
1. My all time favorite show is Friends. I can quote nearly every line in every show. Ask me any Friends question and I know the answer and which season (and more often than not which episode) it comes from.
2. I am a maker of lists. I have lists all over the place...it is like I can not function unless it is written down.
EDIT: I have been cleaning off my desk to make a "playroom" and I came across 5 different to-do lists! HA! It was nice that I could check most of the stuff off...just found it amusing.
3. I don't remember the first time Chad and I met (according to him). We still debate about this because he tells the story and I remember everything he says EXCEPT him being there...weird.
4. I have a real knack for solving crime shows within the first 5-7 minutes. Just call me Patrick Jane. :) (I heart the Mentalist!)
5. I use to hate despise green beans, but then I got pregnant and then they sounded good. Well, now I love them!
6. I love fashion/make-up and hair, BUT...I just can't get myself to get out of my sweats and ponytail. HA!
7. I never ever wanted to be a SAHM (stay-at-home-mom) I WANTED to work. Then I got pregnant...honestly I can not imagine doing anything else then being Leighton's mom!








1 comment:

  1. THANKS!!
    How fun!! :) Oh - and I heart the Mentalist, too! :)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...