Pages

27 June 2011

Mother's and Father's Day

I am so behind. I never even blogged about mother's day and now father's day has come and gone.

Who really cares about me other than my children I suppose. Although, if you ask Lo most days I can go "pound sand" as my dad likes to say. It hurts my feelings but isn't that what being a mom/parent is all about taking one for the team and loving your kids in spite of themselves. Really has been eye opening for me about all the times {which I am sure was hardly ever ;)} that I hurt my mom's {and dad's} feelings. Man being a parent is so humbling.


Both Mother's and Father's Day Chad and I hosted a BBQ for the respective guests of honor. Oddly enough they each happened in two different houses.

For Mother's Day Chad got me this necklace with my babies names on it. I absolutely love it. I told him after I had Micah that I wanted one, because this was it; no more babies, so we wouldn't have to worry about adding more names later.


He also got my the Xbox Kinect so I could dance dance dance. Sadly due to the move I haven't got a chance to get my dance on too much. :(

Here is Chad on Father's day with his 'two babies' as Lo loves to say. I am so blessed to have Chad as a my baby daddy. He is so good with them. Lo absolutely loves him and I know in time Micah will idolize him just as much. He plays all sorts of silly games with Lo and is really patient with all her melodramatics she brings to the table some days. He lovingly puts her to bed each night and bounces Micah whenever I need a break. Happy Father's day to my bestest friend and one great daddy! We love you so much!



No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...