Pages

22 June 2011

The Things Lo Says...

Leighton has caught on that I like to watch TV while I nurse. The other day she starts coming down the stairs and sees I am about to nurse she immediately stops, points her little finger at me and says:
"No no watch tv mommy nurse k.
I watch one monkey show {aka Curious George} k. please. thank-you welcome."


How could I not let her watch it then.
Lo you are so bossy, but right now it is pretty funny watching you come into your own. Each day brings new sentences that make me laugh. I love you.





2 comments:

  1. that's funny! whitney has just started to tell me to stop watching tv. when she wants to do something and I pause in front of the tv she shays, no watch tv mommy.

    lo looks like your sis in that pic!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hilarious! She is looking so big!!! and congrats on the big move...hope you are loving your new place and that you are getting adjusted into the new setting

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...