Pages

26 June 2011

The Very Long Miscellany Monday Catch-up Post



Since I have been so busy packing, moving and un-packing I fell behind blogging away our memories. Today I am set to get caught up.

During my hectic packing schedule Lo and I took a much needed break and headed over to our friends' Ginger and Avery's house to play! Lo needs a girl to play with since her cousin is so far away. Ginger and I have been friends since HS and it is so nice to always pick up right where we left off.

This is Avery's Stage, she invited Lo up to sing with her to some worship tunes. Loved it!

The girls played so well together, but were ready to eat. :)

Good-bye hugs. These girls are pretty sweet together, so glad they are friends and so thankful for the mommy time Ginger and I got to have while they played. Even though we never really finished too many thoughts because of our mommy brains.

This picture was of one of the many storms we had rolled through at the beginning of June. This honestly was one of the last nights we had in our home. Makes me a bit sad.

Most of you are aware of these latest craze of the frozen yogurt bars. Such as Orange Leaf and Cherry Berry. Well, we found one in my parent's town called Twisted Cow. This was our first experience and enjoyed it. It was a nice treat on a hot day. Lo even ate it and she normally hates ice cream...I know she is nuts.

We even "offered" MW a bite. He didn't seem to thrilled. HA! Takes after his sissy.

We celebrated my cousin's 5th birthday. It has been so awesome that all the great {second} cousins got to celebrate their birthdays together this year. I saw it as such a blessing. My cousin's family is military so they get moved around a lot, this year that got to be back home in KS. We were hoping for a longer stay, but sadly they left for Hawaii yesterday. So this was the last horah for our family before they left.

She had a Star Wars party. Lo sporting her mask. Hilarious.
This is Meg's boyfriend and let's just say she has some competition for Lo. She loves RJ!

The birthday boy and Lo hugging. Melt your heart sweet.

Well maybe this isn't as long as I thought. But I skipped plenty too. And have several more individual posts in the works as life keeps moving forward. Happy Monday!
Join in on all the Miscellany, just click the icon below.

Miscellany Monday @ lowercase letters

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...