Pages

06 June 2011

Our Life Right Now

We are 8 days out from moving. Yay! Except now I am in the mad dash to get packed. My house is a disaster. I am so embarrassed every time someone comes over. I am pretty sure they understand, but doesn't make me any less embarrassed. I haven't clean in a 3 weeks?! Boxes are piled high and every where I look is junk. So my apologies to all who have been by!

Lo is being a really good helper and packer. She is quite the pro at packing and not sure where she learned it from as we have never moved before...

I can barely find two minutes to blog, so here is our life right now.

We have done some fixing:
Doesn't Chad look like Bob the Builder?

Lo has been helping daddy mow, her favorite time of year.
She also likes to just be two:
We have taken a break or two from packing to watch daddy play in his church softball league! Go Daddy Go! He has waited two years to hear her yell that for him.


Someone enjoying some new freedom in his {sister's} exersaucer. Yes, it is pink, I don't care, he will not be scarred by playing in a pink exersaucer, so save it. :)
Well this is our life. Go, go, go but it will be so nice in a little over a week to be in our new home and getting settled into our new routine. We can't wait. So until then my blog will suffer...

1 comment:

  1. SERIOUSLY!!!!! Can Lo get any cuter???? Those piggy tails are ADORABLE!!! That sticker face a crack up and her sitting watching daddy play -- so independent!! Miss you guys!! So good to hear your voice on the phone!! I want to help you all move!! I want to see the new house--I want to smother your kids!!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...