Pages

25 December 2012

Christmas Baking

Christmas baking, normally I would skip on by this post, but these pictures just make me laugh.

This was MW the whole time. Eating PB and stealing bites of whatever he could.
MW: Um, do you think mom will notice if I eat the dough?!
MW: I got some and no one sees me!
MW: Dare I try again?! Look at Gammy she isn't even looking...
So I got these aprons from my Grandmother as we were helping her clean out her house so they could move...Made me feel like Donna Reed. HA! Just need my pearls. ;)

Leighton was quiet the cookie master. She went to town. Good thing because I was not feeling well and have little desire to keep going.
Obviously eating nothing but PB and sugar can wear a kid out!

Yep, that seems like the right amount of icing...

SPRINKLES!!!
 


Our BEAUTIFUL masterpieces! I kid you not Lo did most of those.
And of course you have to burn a few or it just isn't baking day at my house. Every year.

so that sums up baking day. We only got sugar cookies and PB balls made. I was hoping to get some York peppermint patties made, but time evaded us. Maybe for New Years?!



No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...