Pages

05 December 2012

Christmas Photos 2012 {The Outakes}

Well I am on a photo deadline for the calendars I make each year for the GPs as gifts...yep, they know they are getting them so why bother keeping up the rouse. ;)

Taking pics of my kids Micah is like pulling teeth without the Novocaine. I figured I could do it by myself seeing as how I am a grown woman and have been trusted to keep the kids alive and fed all day, so the simple task of photo taking should be easy breezy.

Yeah Right...

Lo: Micah, sit here PLEAASE so we can get back to Care Bears.
Did we get it mommy?

MW: So you want me to do what exactly? Sit here and smile?! BAHAHA. Not going to happen mom.
Lo: Just take the dang picture my face is hurting.
Mom: Ok floor isn't working let's try the rocking chair.
MW: yeah, pretty sure that isn't going to work for me...
Lo: Seriously, just smile MW it isn't that hard...care bears is going to be over soon!

Lo: FINE! Micah sit on my lap and let's do this.
MW: pre-tty sure I don't like this. Can I watch Deigo now?!
Mom: NO! Now that's it. MW you are going to time out if you don't co-operate.
 MW goes to time out...tears ensue.

All the while Lo being the good child showed him how it was done.
Do you ever have moments you just look at your baby and think gosh I am unconditionally and irrevocably in LOVE with you. I mean obviously you love them like that, but just to have it wash over you...that is what I think when I see these pics.

MW: Worse day of  my life what do you think?


Lo: Are you done crying about it then? Can we pAlease do this now?!
MW: sniffs.

 Lo: I love you buddy.

Mom: Let's dance and get happy!
 

Mom: Let's try the chair again.
Lo: I am bored.
Lo: my turn to be goofy.


MW: Yep, not going to happen mom. I am just going to sit here now.
Lo: mom, I am done smiling. Can I watch Care Bears now?! 
Mom: Forget it. Guess I will wait for daddy. 


Daddy arrives home and in 6 shots this is what I got...seriously! Why do I even bother. HA!





MERRY CHRISTMAS!

2 comments:

  1. Do a Christmas card this year--at least one for me--I LOVE THEM!! I just want to squeeze those little bodies, geez I miss them:)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...