Pages

17 December 2012

Happy Birthday




From This {look at those cheeks!!}




To this...


And people wonder why I have class clowns for kids...I just don't know what to tell them. :)

Happy Birthday to a wonderful hubby (who looks on my pinterest boards to buy me new clothes for Christmas!) and a fantastic father, who never tires of playing with his kids and loving on them even after a long day. Both kids love you so much!

And here is to many more birthdays!

Love Chele, Leighton and MW

Um, excuse me, but I, Tucker James, have something to say...



Remember dad Toby and I have your back! Now can we please not sleep in the kennel anymore?!
Tuck.

2 comments:

  1. That was so funny with those dogs--oh I miss Tucker. I love him!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy Birthday Chad !

    Do you look back and think that you would have 2 kids and 2 dogs, and be in your 2nd house at this stage of your Life?

    Always interesting on how life actually turns out, but usually better than you could have imagined!

    Enjoy

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...