Pages

11 March 2013

February Rewind

Flashback.
During the Blizzard of Oz we watched out Lo's window as my awesome neighbor made this cool sled slide toboggan thing for her kids. There may have been a few tears at our house because we couldn't go join them due to the flu we were experiencing...well, it was still there 2 days later and momma had cabin fever so out we went and headed over there to sled. Oh my gosh it was fun. Don't ask me how I know...the looks on my kids faces say it all.

 {click the pics to view larger}



MW apparently has no core strength as he kept wiping out at the top, but boy did he think it was a blast and kept getting up for MORE!

  
Then here is my pretty little son, sporting a lovely bow. He just cracks me up. One day all these pictures will come back to haunt him. I can see it now, he is going to be some big jock on campus, thinking he is so cool and tough and then BAM! Mommy pulls out the baby pictures. ;) Yep, totally THAT mom. ;)

Then here is our gear head. I mean really Leighton...car magazines?!?! Don't you want to read mommy's fashion magazine or something a tad more girly?!?! Daddy is pleased. I think she is going to be one of those girly girl tom-boys. She doesn't mine getting her hands dirty, so long as she has a bow in her hair and a sparkly shoes on. :)

These two definitely keep me on my toes. HA!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...