Pages

12 March 2013

My Future Worship Leader

Leighton is a performer.
All eyes constantly watching whatever trick she is doing.
This week it is singing. This started at a young age.

13 months here

Her favorite song to sing now besides Rudolph the Red Nosed Reindeer is  Rescue.

Chorus:
Because I need you Jesus to come to my rescue
Where else can I go.
There's no other name by which I am saved
Capture me with your grace.
I will follow you.

Look at that passion!

I know it is a simple thing but we only listen to christian music any more. I love hearing my kids sing the songs and request "Jesus songs." Lo and I have already had some good Jesus conversations because of stations like Way-FM. Plus, it isn't just about her it's about me too. I find my attitude and thoughts are so different and changed because of listening.

Maybe in a few years she will be praising Jesus on our kids' worship team. Don't ever stop praising and loving Jesus baby girl!

1 comment:

  1. It is great to get the "Jesus music" in their head and thoughts. It is important for all of us to listen to Christian radio and music. I'm so thankful for you Chele! Love, Rachel <><

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...