Pages

07 March 2013

Imagination {Train Style}

So the other day I was telling you that my kids have no idea how to play anymore. Or so I thought....

After the gym I left the kids watching some show and headed to the shower. When I got out their show had ended and Lo had made them a train! Complete with her Engineer/Conductor dress up clothes and whistle! HA! She even got MW playing too! I was blown away by this.

 ALL ABOARD.
 Leighton informed me we were going to go through the forest, then stop at a park and play and then head to the zoo!
 Here we are at the "zoo."
This was a bear that we got to pet! He was pretty friendly!
 Next stop the giraffes. Apparently you can hug these guys.
 Then we found some cats to lick. {What is wrong with my kid that he has to LICK everything! No wonder we are sick all the time now! HA!}
I wish I would have gotten more pics of all the animals they found tossed about the house. I was just so impressed with them playing I got caught up in it too!

So I guess they still do know how to play even if they watch a little too much Deigo, Backyardigans, and Sesame Street...oh and who can forget JAKE!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...