Pages

29 March 2013

P365 {Family Journal 2013}

My friend Erin is my digi scrapbook partner in crime. I know no one else as who is as crazy about it as me. I sort of hooked her and then she taught me and introduced me into a WORLD of free digi scrapbook stuff that is now plaguing my hard drive. You should see my "scrapbook folder" it is a nightmare mess...one day it will be organized again. HA! Sometimes I just need to say "NO!" HA!

ANYWAY! Bunny trail much Michele...she started doing this Project 365 scrapbook thing. I was all good for her, but I have enough to keep up on in my scrappy life that I am not adding one more project! BUT, the more I looked at hers I was convinced I HAD to do this too. There are so many random photos that don't warrant scrapbook pages, but I hate to see get lost on the hard drive of overly organized photos!

Plus, it's a cool way to catalog the year and try and include Chad and I a bit more! The kids get enough page time!

Below is the first "12 weeks" of my P365 Family Journal. Some pages combine weeks and some weeks are missing altogether...I don't plan to "force" myself to find a photo every day and some days/weeks have more photos than days...I really just want to capture our day to day. I am pretty happy with how it is going considering I just started this project LAST week. {Please note when I am in "scrap mode" my house is a wreck, we don't eat well and I stay up way.to.late, but I am fast at it too, it comes with 4 years of practice! HA!}

Enjoy. {PS I am using a different host site (photobucket) for my pages, so you most likely won't be able to click on them to view larger. Sorry...I think the photobucket link can take you to my host page...if you so desire.}

WEEK1-3
 photo familydiaryJan1-18copy.jpg



WEEK 4-5
 photo familydiaryJan23-28copy.jpg



WEEK 6
 photo familydiaryFeb2-9copy.jpg


WEEK 7
 photo familydiaryFeb10-16copy.jpg


WEEK 8
 photo familydiaryFeb19-25copy.jpg


WEEK 9-10
 photo familydiaryFeb28-Mar8copy.jpg



WEEK 11
 photo familydiaryMar15-23copy.jpg



Click here to see my other scrapbook blog that I FINALLY updated! ;)

1 comment:

  1. I love it Michele! Project 365 is on my bucket list to try. I am trying to blog a lot more often, even if petty events, to journal our daily lives. Maybe someday I can come back to scrap it.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...