Pages

14 March 2013

Things MW says

Just a few of the phrases and conversations I don't want to forget.

He now says "umm, no dank ju" {no thank you}

The other day I was in the bathroom getting ready and I hear a child in the distance yelling "FINE! I go tell mommy!" Now normally this is only a phrase Leighton uses, but apparently MW picked up on it and now uses it frequently. HA!

OR his other catch phrase if the other one doesn't him serve him well and mommy doesn't care about the "evil" Lo has supposedly done to him is "FINE, I not play with ju then" proceeds to storm off to his room for around 45 seconds before returning with a happy attitude. {Another phrase from none other than the Lo Lo sissy.}



I don't want to forget how he says pajamas. He calls them JAMAS{like Llama but with a J}

If he doesn't like what I asking him to do albeit simple instructions such as put on shoes, or go to the potty he will automatically just put himself in time out. He thought was a cute game until I started making him sit there the whole 2 minutes.

Other times I ask him to do something and I will just hear "no, too bizzy." 

Says "kiss it" for every teeny.tiny. boo boo he gets.

I hear this about 200x per day "NO. Micah pick!" He always wants to pick the show we watch.


Daddy goes into get MW from a nap.
MW: "go way daddy"
Daddy leaves and after a few minutes I go up to check on him
M: Micah did you tell daddy to go away? that isn't very nice. Daddy loves you.
MW: I love MOMMY!
Mommy heart melts.

Whenever I talk about a baby or him being a baby etc. He immediately does this "wa-wa-wa" cry thing to revert back to being a baby! HA!

When ever he doesn't feel good or is hurt he says "poor buddy".

And this last one may be a bit tmi, but it is funny to me and its my memory so stop reading if you don't like potty talk. :)

While he is potty trained we still struggle with going poop on the potty. He is doing much better, but sometimes when he is on the potty and try and get him to poop he will hug me tight and say "I can't go poop, it boken {broken}" Cracks me up every time.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...