Pages

10 July 2013

Father's Day

Here's to the daddy!
For breakfast mommy made sweet potato waffles. I hate making waffles, but daddy loves them. So to show our love we made them!
My helpers...


Interview with Leighton about her Daddy.

How old is Daddy?
22

How tall is daddy?
Taller than mommy and how tall papa is.



How much does daddy weigh?
A lot of pounds. Maybe like 6#

What is daddy's favorite show?
Football--sometimes

What is daddy's favorite food?
Tacos.


What is daddy's favorite drink?
Tea.

What's daddy's favorite thing to do?
Play with us.

What does daddy like to wear?
T-Shirts.


My daddy is REALLY good at?
Watching us.

I like it best when my dad?
Plays outside with me.

My Favorite thing to do with my daddy is?
Help him on his farm game {Hay Day}

When daddy goes to work he?
Teaches cool {school} students to learn math

One great daddy with two crazy kids!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...