Pages

01 July 2013

Yuppies take on the Farm {Photo Session}

Well these city slicker, yuppy kids took on the farm last week.
We drove up to Salina to visit Chad's grandparents and give the kids (and me!) a spin on a real combine. Post to come. :)
But first I had a photo shoot with the kids for their 1/2 birthday pictures since this is such a beautiful farm.
What do you do when your kids are so cute and one little girl knows how to rock a shot. She has no direction other than "stand there and don't be silly." And this is what you get--




I like this one a lot...





Top contender...this is SO HER!







Um, hello next top model 2027 because you KNOW Tyra will still be doing it. :)

I don't know this may be my fav....


Now for my Micah Bear. He didn't get as many simply because daddy was taking photos and didn't take him as many places. :( Still cute though. Less to choose from. :)


This is his pensive pose.







I love all of his, but this is possible my favorite.

Sibling Love at its best...




Just some randoms at the farm...more to come.



Thanks Grandma and Grandpa for letting us come out to the farm and "work" the fields. How'd we do?! :)

1 comment:

  1. Wow! The pictures are really awesome! Very special to me to have pictures to Lo and MW at the farm where we moved in 1961. Great post Chele! Love, Grandma Rachel <><

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...