Pages

16 January 2014

MW 3.0 {Watch Me Grow}

Oh Micah puppy you are 3.





Three is a very hard age for me. Shoot this whole year is already a hard year.
You are turning 3 and Lo is turning 5 in a month!
When you turn 3 it means you are halfway done being home with mommy full-time. In a blink, just like your sister, you will be 5 and off to kindergarten and we enter a new chapter.

Honestly, I had to stop and double check my math that you were in fact going to be 3! I keep looking at the invitation thinking there is a type-o. Sort of a surreal moment. You were/are the baby and now no more. I really kind of miss those baby days. {I can't NOT believe I, Michele, just utter those words, but it is true--I miss them.}

But I love these days. Watching you become such a little man and your personality blossom in a BIG way.
For starters, and I really don't say this to hurt your feelings, because it hurts people's feelings when people say this---don't ask me how I know-- but you are super super loud. As in 2 volumes. OFF or FULL BLAST. I love you, I do, but man this is something I never understood my parents saying to me until now. SHHHHH!

You talk. ALL.THE.TIME. Both of you do. There isn't a moment of dead silence unless you are both asleep. You have so many stories you want to tell and you get so caught up in them you start stuttering. I think it is so cute when your brain is racing and you mouth can't keep up. Bless you heart when sissy is around you can't get a word in edge wise, so to compensate you talk fast!

Oh and your little voice. Precious.


MW 3.0 from Michele Keethler on Vimeo.

At some point I will write out his answers. He is intense and you can see how with his sister around he gets overwhelmed and can't talk and I look ridiculous trying to speak for him. HA! Enjoy.

You also have 2 speeds. Asleep or running--fast. You are just full of energy. You love life. Not the people in it so much. You are an introvert like mommy. People don't understand this, but people and socializing suck the life blood from us. It is exhausting to socialize. Whenever we get home from being at the gym for 2+ hours {due to mommy working} you are beat. The first thing you want is to crawl into bed with your paci and blankie and just chilax. Totally get it buddy. I am right there with ya!

Yes, we still have our paci at age 3. I have said it before and I will say it again. I feel no guilt about this at.all. none. You are "weaned" down to just naps and bedtime. And most nights when I check on you you don't even have it in your mouth. I think at this point it is just a soother and helps you "unwind." Fine by me, we all have our vices. :)

You are the best sleeping kid I have. You put yourself to bed when you are tired. You go to bed with zero to very minimal fuss. You sleep all night {8p-730a}. In your OWN bed. You are my snuggler and lovie bear.

You can melt this momma's heart in an instant. You say the sweetest things to me which make you my favorite---son.

This is all I can re-call at this moment. The video covers the rest of the pertinent memories.

Birthday Montage.
{newborn} Where has the time gone. GAH! My baby boy. The little boy I never knew I ALWAYS wanted. I love you so much. Just yesterday as I was putting you to bed I was thinking about all the things as parents we do, change and sacrifice for our kids. Things people without kids just don't understand or would "never" do. But it really is like having your heart walking around outside of your chest. You will do anything, ANYTHING to protect it and keep it safe.

I look at you and think about how I didn't want a boy, why did I ever think that?! The joy, laughter and energy you have brought into our lives is unparalleled to that of your sister's. You both bring this special ying and yang to our lives. I just can't imagine a moment with out you---you hoot bear. :)
{6 months}
{10ish months}
{12 months}


{14ish months}
This face. Is my favorite. You still do this when you are excited and happy. Love it.

{1.5 year}


{2 years}
{2.5 years}

Stats:
wt: 28-30ish #
ht: 3ft 2in. {taller than Lo at 3.5--nuts}
clothes: 3T tops/3T pants with cinched up tight waist with a belt. 
shoes: 9 {same size as Lo! again nuts.}
you still need a diaper at night and naps--4T huggie slip-ons.

Happy 3rd Birthday Micah Bear!!! 

We love you SOOOOO much!!!



1 comment:

  1. Great blog! Happy birthday Micah! Love you lots, Grandma Rachel

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...