Pages

29 January 2014

Silhouettes Prints.

I am just slightly obsessed with silhouettes.
I love the look of them.
Recently we re-arranged our basement and I can now finally focus on filling some empty walls with something.
At first I thought about doing some lovely canvas prints, but then I found this cool gallery of silhouettes and I knew. I can't figure out how to import pins from pinterest anymore?! so click {here} to see the link.

Graphic design has my heart. I know just enough to be dangerous. I love creating and editing and I figured I could do this easily. And I did.

Here are the photos I have thus far--I would love to do this for a living. Create cool digital art for people. So if you like what you see and want me to do some for you with YOUR photos let me know and we can talk. :) Otherwise I will keep designing for myself.

This is my favorite one. And I made it. :)

Imagine this in a lovely, girly, frilly rectangle frame.

My love bear back when he had his paci all.the.time.

This photo was taken by my friend Ginger. I loved the composition.


If you are interested contact me at mkeethler{at}gmail{dot}com

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...