Pages

18 January 2010

Leighton's First Year Scrapbook (pt1)

As some of you know I have been frantically steadily trying to get Lo's first year scrapbook done by her first birthday. When I started I had 12 weeks to do it in...somehow those weeks quickly dwindled away. However, (thanks to the bitter cold snap we had) I got it done with 4 weeks to spare!
This is my first attempt at digital scrapbooking...really scrapbooking in general. But it is way easier and cheaper?! than regular scrapbooking in my opinion.

Now for your viewing pleasure :) I am going to post in parts but if you are super anxious it will all be on my shutterfly account (hopefully) by tonight.
Birth-Month 1









5 comments:

  1. Yes I am crying!!! I am so in love with her!! This is beautiful!! Good job!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow - way to go!! I need to do this. It looks great!

    ReplyDelete
  3. What did you use for all this digital stuff (websites to recommend)? I'm wondering if it would help me with starting Talia's. Sophie's is a beast--I did way too much. Don't think I can keep up to that standard. :) I had an obsession with buying the stickers and paper.

    ReplyDelete
  4. what a great idea! she looks so precious! did you make it all on shutterfly? that website is wonderful. my friend is living in south africa and made a photo album of their travels on shutterfly and it looked so great.

    ReplyDelete
  5. i didnt know you could do all this on photoshop. It looks just as awesome as the ones if seen from shutterfly. cant wait to see what the rest of it looks like :) and yes, it was an awesome game to watch. my hubby was sitting on the edge of his seat the whole game!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...