Pages

08 January 2010

Show Us Your Life: 65 in 365 Resolution/Update Edition

Back in November I posted my 65 in 365 goal list. Which basically is my New Year's Resolution List. So today I am linking up with Kelly from Kelly's Korner for her Show Us You Life series.

However, I have been working on this list...so here is a little update, plus, I added a few more things since I never reached the magic 65 (yet). Perhaps reading what other come up will inspire me.

RECAP:
Starting Nov. 19th, 2009 through Nov. 18th, 2010 I have the highest aspirations to get this list completed. I need my blog to keep me accountable. Currently, my list is only 27 36 tasks...I can't come up with 65 but I will add to it as I think of things, but let's face it, I may be hard pressed to get these 27 36 things done. HA!

1. Finish Leighton's First Year Scrapbook/Photobook by Feb. 15th.--IP
2. Submit RD portfolio (currently awaiting approval)
3. Do at least 30 continuing Eds.
4. Get grocery budget to ~$150/mo.
5. Start exercising again...consistently!--IP
6. Complete at least 4 personal Bible studies (0/4)--IP
7. Memorize at least 24 verses (3/24)
8. Read at least 12 adult books. (ie not kid's books) (2/12)
9. Finish decorating my basement
10. Start going on monthly dates w/ the hubs. (1/12)
11. Get Meg's HS Grad "project" done (MAY)
12. Get my storage closet under control.
13. Try 1 new recipe a month (1/12)
14. Volunteer at church
15. Research/Start own RD counseling career.
16. Get all loose photos organized in albums
17. Donate excess clothes and stuff (2x/ year).
donated 2009 stuff
18. Wipe clean my Mac computer and sell it.
19. Organize/consolidate office area.
20. Create and implement cleaning schedule.
21. Clean fridge 1x every 6mo.
22. Keep my photo site up to date every two weeks. (3/24)
23. Host at least 2 family dinners (1/2)
24. Start a vegetable garden
25. Paint the house trim
26. Clean out window wells.
27. Clean and organize garage.
28. Learn how to draw a line through words on my blog.:)
29. Get into a routine with Leighton. (after not having one for the last 10.5 months!) (0/12months)
30. Work with Leighton consistently on sign language.--IP
31. Read to Leighton at least once everyday.--IP
32. Get in a play group or host one...basically GET OUT OF THE HOUSE! (at least 2x/mo.)
33. Make "school" scrapbook for hubby.
34. Be a better friend. Since Lo we have neglected some of these relationships. Go out w/ friends 1x every 6 wks at least. (0/8)
35. Strive to live up to Proverbs 31.
36. Take more pictures of everything!

Key:
IP= In Progress


Well there you have it...Everything in PINK is NEW as of today. Still haven't reached the magic number, but I am exhausted looking at the list. However, it will feel good to have all of that behind me in a year! It already feels good to have this much accomplished! Maybe it is my Type A personality but I get such a high crossing things off my list and looking back and saying "see I didn't just sit on the couch all day watching soaps and eating bon-bons!" :)

I plan to update my progress every few months. (Perhaps that should go on the list...) I would encourage all my fellow procrastinators to try this out!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...