Pages

17 February 2010

The Great Date Experiment

I will be the first to admit that this blog is mostly all about Leighton and very little not about "Us," but it is time to change that starting with The Great Date Experiment.

Have you heard of this? If not you should definitely check it out HERE.
Our church, is participating, along with several other churches in the country, and I am really excited about it! This is a really a great way to get out of that dating rut. Chad and I need some fun ideas to do other than just dinner and a movie. I am hoping this will deepen our relationship, especially since our relationship has been put on the back burner since Lo joined our world.
Like I said you can click on the link above and check it out and do it for yourselves, even if your church isn't participating! Go on do it, I'll wait..

See it looks like fun! Anyway, we plan on doing it, it is 2-fold really; 1. It will (hopefully) improve our relationship and 2. give me something to blog about other than Leighton.
I am excited and hope you all join us!
Happy Dating!!

P.S. This is for the young and old...you are NEVER too old to "date" your hubby or wife!

1 comment:

  1. I love this idea! I am going to try and convince the hubs to play along and do this, cause who doesn't enjoy more date nights especially intentional ones. Love it... thanks for sharing :)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...