Pages

02 May 2016

Project Life 2016 {Weeks9-14}

At this point the world has come to a stop until I get Project Life 2016 caught up. Lord help my family. We are still eating, and clothed but past that it's a little rough around here. HA! The one thing I love to hate about this project is that I always think "well I am caught up enough" and then bam! A month goes by and I am far from on track. Also, if you don't stay within a month of this project {at least for me} I will just end up quitting and then my first born perfectionist nature will kick in and I will be so disappointed in myself yada yada yada...

So here we are weeks 9-14! In Real Life we are on week 19--so I am within reach of my goal. MUST STAY FOCUSED. Only 7 more pages to go by the end of this week...

My process is to scrap all the insta photos/random weekly photos on to one page and then if a major "event/moment/milestone/etc" happens that gets it's own page. I am loving this process as it keeps me caught up and not all over the place, but it is time consuming. One day I really hope my kids appreciate this. HA! But I wouldn't do it if I didn't find complete enjoyment out of creating these pages.

So without further ado...


 photo February Week 9_10 2016.jpg


 photo Disney on Ice_Mar 5 wk 10.jpg



 photo March week 11_12 2016.jpg



 photo March Week 13 2016.jpg


This is one of my favorite pages I have ever done...I just think it turned out so cute.
 photo Easter 2016_Ingwersonside.jpg


Also digging how I made that little snowman into a snow bunny by adding ears...I just thought I was so clever. HA!
 photo Easter Snow pg2.jpg

Week 14
 photo March Week 14 2016.jpg

And while I haven't even had time to blog about it Lo's 3rd Gym Meet in Wamego.
 photo Lo 3rd Meet Wamego 2016.jpg

Well that's all I have for now...back to Week 15!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...