Pages

16 June 2016

Project Life 2016 {Weeks 15-19}

Maybe I should just turn this blog into a scrapbooking blog, since that seems to be all I have the time to post---or rather find the time to post.
We did just get back from Branson, so I plan on uploading those photos and events. It was a really great time. We went with grandma Rachel and Tom. I think trip memories the kids make with their gps are worth more than gold to all of us--possible more to the GPs than the kids. So stay tuned for that.
Last I wrote was how our lives had come to a stand still until I got caught up on my pages. I don't know why I say dumb stuff like that--as if I could ever truly be caught up. I did get "caught up" about 1 day after I posted the last entry--but can you believe this---LIFE kept going on?! Whoa. How rude!{said in my best Stephanie Tanner voice} ;) 
So I just keep plugging along...
Here is the latest pages for our album.
Have I said how much I love how I am doing it this year yet?! Because I am and it is working for me.

 photo 15 week April 2016.jpg

 photo 16 week April 2016.jpg


 photo 17_18 week april 17-30 2016.jpg

 photo 19 week May 2016.jpg

 photo MW Spring Soccer 2016.jpg


 photo MW spring soccer page 2.jpg

I do this because "Stories have to be told or they die, and when they die, we can't remember who we are or why we're here." SUE MONK KIDD

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...