Pages

30 June 2014

Thatchy Beau Jangles {First Birthday}


Yesterday {June 29th} marked Thatchy Beau Jangles FIRST birthday.
He is one wild and crazy puppy. Whom I love with my whole heart.
He brought love and joy back into my heart after losing Tobias. 
Losing Toby was gut wrenching. I loved that dog so much and I never thought another one would ever compare. Some may think I am silly and that "it's just a dog," but to us they are family, our children. God knew my broken heart and blessed me with Toby's kindred spirit--Thatcher.

Thatcher is probably the most loving and loyal dog I have ever owned. He loves each one of us dearly. Sometimes I find him eqi-distance from each person in the house because he doesn't know who to be with. {Although, usually me or sass is his first choice. ;)}

Happy Birthday to our crazy, quirky, loyal, and wild puppy. The one we were told would be no more than #5; instead took our love and grew and grew. The one we find on the table eating leftover breakfast, lunch, dinner and snacks---or really anything he can find to put in his mouth. The one I am pretty sure is potty trained, but prefers the indoor bathroom. The one who has destroyed every kid toy we own, along with 7 pairs of undies, and 4 pairs of shoes. But we wouldn't trade you {most days} for anything!!



Although Tucker is less than thrilled.







His 2nd favorite person, right after his momma.

She was so excited for his birthday that she made him cards, presents and PB covered dog biscuits. He is one lucky doggy.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...