Pages

02 November 2015

Halloween 2015

Halloween has come and gone.
The holiday season has officially started.

This year Lo decided she wanted to be a police officer and MW well he was all over the map, but he finally settled on Michelangelo the Ninja Turtle.  I love these costumes because they were so easy, and cost me practically nothing. The largest expense was MW's turtle shell. Everything else we had lying around the house.
 The week before our local HS did a trunk or treat. Look more TMNT!!

 Getting their faces painted.

 I was impressed by this girl. The other girl only wanted to do pumpkins or ghosts, this one googled images and was pretty talented. MW got the bat sign.

 Games!! With lots of great cheap trinkets as prizes...my favorite. :)




 On Sunday we decided to take it easy. I wasn't feeling that great so we turned on Vampire Dog on Netflix and ate pizza. It was a really nice and relaxing morning.
 Of course the weekend wouldn't be complete without a trip to Target, where it just so happen to have a little trick or treat party going on. WIN!
 Halloween.
Trick or Treating Grammy and Papa.

Our neighbors got together to do dinner and then treat the 'hood. Quite a assortment of kids!
 READY TO GO!!!
 It was an absolutely BEAUTIFUL evening. No wind, no rain and the temperature was comfortable {read not freezing}. I mean it is October 31st, so I did expect it to be less than warm.
 At one point we headed over to another friend's hood to finish out the night. 3/5 of my favorite girls.
 This one was D-O-N-E done. He couldn't be asked to go to one more door to save his life. Oh MW!

Now, for the officially Halloween photos. We did them after family pictures last week. We had to test run the costumes because while I had a good idea of how their costumes would flow, I hadn't really thought it all the way through. Lo's turned out a lot cuter than I expected.
My Little Police Girl.
 TMNT!

 Ought oh! Someone is in trouble!!

 No fear. I have captured the bad guy! MW's face in this photo is perfect. He looks so defeated.
 Oh no! He escaped. Watch out Officer Lo!
 Happy Halloween everyone! I hope you had a fun night getting lots of free candy. Let the holiday weight gain begin. HA!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...