Pages

16 January 2016

MW 5 Year Old Photos


Once upon a time I got this ingenious idea {from pintrest I am sure} to take my little boy's photo in a tie. I wish I would have gotten the idea when he was a newborn, but gasp---Pintrest was just a little tiny beta dream back then. Shocking...I know. 
However, I decided then that I would do my best to re-create said photo at ages 1, 5, 8th grade and senior graduation. 


My friend and photographer did his ONE year photo for me. This is my favorite.


I put the tie away knowing it would be YEARS until he was five...guess what it wasn't. It was like minutes. I don't know how we got here so quickly, but we did. My teeny tiny 4.5 week early preemie baby boy is five. He's my last, so it is a big deal. He is my little buddy. He shops with me, and snuggles me. He talks my ear off and makes me laugh. I am going to be all alone when he heads off to kindy next August. I may hyperventilate. It's no secret this mama didn't want a stinky boy...but oh my word how wrong I was. He is just one of the best things God has ever blessed me with. And well, now he is five.
And it was time to take the 5 yo tie photos...




MW was trying so hard to smile and be natural and Thatcher he's like look mom this is how you do it. HA
I call this a boy and his dog. 
 This face {next 2 photos}...well it sums him up. 



 And one with the beloved Blankers. I think he looks a little Toddler GQ cover model here.

And then of course a collage of the photos.


Happy 5th Birthday Micah!!!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Of course sissy was on laugh and smile duty during the photo shoot and then had to jump into the lime light herself. 










1 comment:

  1. These are really good! Love, Love several of them! MW looks pretty grown up! Grandma Rachel <><

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...