Pages

12 May 2010

Great Date 2

Wow, we are little behind on the dating thing. Amazing how a little person can completely change your life AND priorities. :)

We usually do our "Great Dates" on the first Wednesday of every month, however in April we were stricken with the "Great Stomach 'Flu' of 2010" which threw a wrench in those plans. Bummer. I really look forward to these dates.

Anyway, date #2 was a progressive dinner date. I have always wanted to do that and was excited for it, but nothing sounded good as an appetizer place :( so we just went onto dinner at Granite City. Yum.

Again, they provided us with a list of questions, which I think is so great! Helps us talk about fun things, instead of Lo all the time! It is funny how we answer fairly similarly on things we have never discussed before. I suppose that is a good thing!

After dinner we decided to take a walk around a lake and just talk some more. I really enjoyed a nice leisurely walk that didn't involved two dogs and a stroller! HA!


Then we headed to Target to buy a $2 gift for one another, that was so hard, so we gave up. I don't like just to buy junk, but we had fun showing each other what we would have gotten. Way better. :)

Finally we ended the evening at our favorite dessert place, Freddy's! All and all another great date!

I think it is so important to keep dating even after you have kids. We have to keep our relationship strong, so our family unit stays strong!

Hope you all are joining in and have some "Great Dates" too! If you don't know what I am referring to click HERE!


1 comment:

  1. This is fun! Grant and I need to do this! By the way, stop by my blog to enter in a baby/kid related giveaway! :)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...