Pages

21 May 2010

Rock-A-Bye Baby

These last few nights Leighton has been letting me rock her to sleep.
For those of you who have been following her, know that this is something that NEVER EVER happens.
Sometimes I look forward to bed time, so I can finally have "me" time, but lately I just sit there and rock and rock and rock her.
As I hold her I just thank God for her. She is such a huge blessing in my life.
She is just growing so fast and I want to soak in all of her cuddles while I still can.
While I realize I am no mother of the year, there is nothing better in all this world than holding my sweet daughter, knowing she loves me and I love her...it is just that simple.


1 comment:

  1. can't wait for moments like that :) Love the picture!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...