Pages

17 December 2010

Happy Birthday Daddy!

Today Chad {and Daddy} turns the BIG 3-0, 29. {Because if he is that old it means I am too and I am just not there yet...at least I still have two years to get ready for it.} You know since Chad robbed the cradle. HA!

I just can't get over how "old" we are, I swear we just met at college last year! I can't wait though to see what your next 30 years will bring.

~~~~~~

Now many of you may be wondering what kind of big bash we threw...nothing. We aren't really party people, we just like to be surrounded by those we love on our special day. On Wednesday evening we went to yummy Sumo with a few close friends to celebrate {sorry no pics, because I am awesome...} and tomorrow we are partying it up with family, with another dinner out to Abuelos, followed by a sinfully delicious ice cream cake from Cold Stone and gifts, if he has been good enough. HA!

~~~~~~~
Chad,
Lo, Baby Q, and I are very blessed to have you in our lives. I have never laughed so hard in my life than when I am with you. I love spending time with you and hate when we are apart. I love how you keep me sane when I feel like everything is going crazy.
You make me/us incredibly happy. I love the father daughter relationship you have with Lo, I love watching you make her giggle her biggest laugh and how she {usually} lights up when you get home. You were her first word, she loves you! And I know our son will love you just as much.
Happy Birthday from us!






3 comments:

  1. What a sweet post!!! I love having him as my bro!! and you are right he is the funniest person E-V-E-R!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy birthday, Chad! Hope your students treated you like a rock star! :) I'm right behind you on this whole 30 thing...

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a sweet post and how blessed you are to have someone so wonderful and to realize it. A big Happy Birthday to your wonderful man and really, he's just a kid. I can hardly even remember being 30. :o) A wonderful Christmas is wished for you, Hubby and little one. Hugs!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...