Pages

29 December 2010

The After Christmas Post

I am just going to bite the bullet and do one ginormous blog post on Christmas, I just don't have the time or energy to do "parts." So bear with me--it's mostly pictures I promise.

{CHRISTMAS EVE}
I invited my parents and sister over for just a little snack and games just to do something, since we had to wait until the 27th to celebrate Christmas with them, when Melissa, Kreg and Landrey could be present.

So we played some rock band. Chad loves it and no one ever plays with him, so he loves when people come over so we can be a "real band."


Then we headed off to our amazingly awesome church for Christmas Eve service. So sad we didn't take a picture of us before we left...trust me we looked good. :)

After church we drove around and looked at a few lights in the neighborhood and then got ready for Santa to come!!

Writing our letter to Santa

We had to test taste the cookies...don't want to poison Santa! ;)

{CHRISTMAS MORNING}
Lo wakes up EXTREMELY early every.single.morning. So we were up and at 'em by 630a. This video melts my heart. I tear up (thanks hormones) every.time. I think about it or tell someone. She was just so sweet to immediately say {and sign} "thank-you." I guess I must do something right as a mommy.




Here is just some fun photos from the rest of the morning.

New electric toothbrush...so exciting.

Still crying from her sweetness...
Showing her, her new Minnie Big girl panties, again so exciting.

The only gift we got her (you know besides the Santa gifts)
Food for her kitchen. Again she was so thankful. What a great heart she has.
Chad hid my gift (a necklace) on the tree for THREE days and I never noticed!
He thinks he is so clever.

Reading Santa's letter back to Lo.

{CHRISTMAS DAY @ Grandma Rachel's}
Normally, it is just us with Rachel and Tom (her husband), but this year his 3 daughters and their boyfriend's/husbands were there too! Which made for lots of fun, but lots of chaos, especially with an energetic toddler around. These are just a couple fun shots we got.

So excited about her Elmo magnetic doodle board.

Again with the Minnie Mouse! She loves that thing.

Baby Q was not forgotten this year either.

{CHRISTMAS with my side on the 27th}


My sister made these ADORABLE outfits for the girls. I was so impressed.
My only contribution were their hair bows and those came from target.

Melissa got Lo a cupcake kit and this adorable monogrammed apron! This was the best shot I got of it, so neat. I think (THIS girl) made it, but I could be wrong...
let me know Kendra (or Misa) if I am.

Brother's gifts: I heart giraffes (as you may know) and so my parents got him a giraffe lovie and my mom made his blankie.

The funniest part of the day was Lo telling our family his name, unfortunately no one could understand her but us! HA HA HA!

Lo is always the first one done at meals, so now she is helping Lan's get finished up so they can go play. :)

My daughter is sweet and tender hearted, but she is NOT a cuddler. So I sneak my snuggles in with this cutie patootie, who loves to snuggle.
My husband is a clown, but this is actually from the game he got we never had a chance to play. :(

This is so weird. TWO years ago I looked just like this pregnant with Lo.
Last year just the 3 of us.
This year...

Go HERE if you want to see the BIG Christmas news
Bump Shots.
Two years ago we did the same thing, only we were 6 weeks apart then, not 5 months.

Well that about sums up our Christmas extravaganza. We were totally blessed by everyone. We all got just what we needed and wanted and had a great time doing it. The little girls make Christmas so much fun, and next year there will be more! ;) Hope everyone had an amazing Christmas.

2 comments:

  1. Love your post! I am NOT pregnant, but I still cried when I saw Lo react to her Santa presents. That was just heartmelting!! She is such a cutie and sweetheart! Oh and congrats to your sister! Your family has much to be excited about this Christmas.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Enjoyed sharing in your Christmas. Looks like a fun time was had by all. Blessings galore in 2011 to you and your sweet family!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...