Pages

03 January 2011

Lucky Seven

Today as of 130p I have been a Mrs. for SeVeN years! Seven. Can you believe I am old enough to have been married that long? I can't, considering I am still only 22 at heart. :)

Now we have (well almost) two beautiful babies, two poodles and a wonderful home and life.

I really love this song by Jason Mraz and Colbie Calliate.

I do feel lucky to be in love with my best friend...

I was so tired and ready to get on that cruise ship and relax!!

I'm lucky I'm in love with my best friend
Lucky to have been where I have been
Lucky to be coming home again
Ooh ooh ooh

I now pronounce you husband and wife!

I'm lucky I'm in love with my best friend
Lucky to have been where I have been
Lucky to be coming home again

I have always loved this picture, because of Chad's face, he says he was smiling for the camera, but I disagree. :)

Last night we got to go to Cirque de Soleil Alegria. Can you say amazing?! My breathe was taken away many times. I was having such anxiety watching them do all those high flying moves {and this is from a cheerleader and gymnast!}

Here is a trailer from their show, since no cameras were allowed inside.


Sadly, we didn't get a pre-date picture, we looked hot, well as hot and sexy as you can look 9 months pregnant. :) HA! We just ran out of time. That a resolution of mine, for us to take more pics together and as a whole family, not just the kids. Anyway, I digress.

Now tonight Chad is taking me out to dinner and a movie! I wanted us to go away overnight somewhere together, but again 9 months pregnant doesn't exactly scream fun overnight trip. ;) I guess there is always next year...

1 comment:

  1. Happy Anniversary! Glad you get some dates out of the deal. :) I am so ready for an overnight getaway, and we get one--as soon as that baby is done nursing and I don't know when that'll be. Heavy, heavy sigh.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...