Pages

27 January 2011

Last Day as a Family of 3

On Saturday January 15th, Lo turned 23 months!
I knew Micah was coming pretty soon...didn't completely realize it would be the next day, but knew it was very very close. The weekend before I was crying because I felt like Lo wasn't going to get a birthday party and her world was about to be rocked. I told Chad that I think we should do something fun and special with just her before her bro gets here.



So in honor of her 23 month birthday we set out to Exploration Place. They were suppose to have a water exhibit, which I though Lo would love since she is a fish, but sadly it was not open as they are in between exhibits. So we just played with everything else.

They have lots of fun things for toddlers her age and I am pretty sure she had a blast, especially in the kitchen. So glad we spent $20 so she could play with their kitchen. Oh well, it was about being together as a family of 3.


"Milking" a cow.


Flying an airplane with daddy. She loves airplanes!

Riding a rocking horse.

Here is the aforementioned kitchen that we spent the majority of the time in!

Yum! Leighton soup!

Black light room

A water table inside! We could barely pull her away from this either, but I thought there was more water fun to be found...felt sort of bad that I "lied" to her. :(
Stupid Exploration Place...should have mentioned the exhibit was down.



Maybe she will be a Vet when she grows up...I happen to know a great college for that. ;)





No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...