Pages

05 January 2011

Whatever You're Doing

This song from Sanctus Real pretty much sums up my feelings right now, mostly in regards to this pregnancy. God is clearly trying to do something amidst this chaos, also known as this pregnancy, and all I can do is surrender to it.



This pregnancy has had so many things come up that have been less than positive, I really have been trying to be brave, but it just at times can seem overwhelming when the emotions all finally come crashing in around me. Today is one of those days, the flood gates broke and the emotions are out. I wasn't feeling to particularly keen on God about all of this today...I just don't "get it." Why I keep getting the short end of the stick, but then I heard this song and it spoke to me.

I am posting the lyrics for those of you who don't have time to "listen" to the song.

It's time for healing time to move on
It's time to fix what's been broken too long
Time to make right what has been wrong
It's time to find my way to where I belong
There's a wave that's crashing over me
And all I can do is surrender

(Chorus)
Whatever You're doing inside of me
It feels like chaos but somehow there's peace
It's hard to surrender to what I can't see
but I'm giving in to something Heavenly

Time for a milestone
Time to begin again
Reevaluate who I really am
Am I doing everything to follow Your will
Or just climbing aimlessly over these hills
So show me what it is You want from me
I give everything I surrender...
To...

(Chorus)

Time to face up
Clean this old house
Time to breathe in and let everything out
That I've wanted to say for so many years
Time to release all my held back tears

Whatever You're doing inside of me
It feels like chaos but I believe
You're up to something bigger than me
Larger than life something Heavenly

Whatever You're doing inside of me
It feels like chaos but now I can see
This is something bigger than me
Larger than life something Heavenly
Something Heavenly

It's time to face up
Clean this old house
Time to breathe in and let everything out




2 comments:

  1. Chele, I hope you are feeling God's loving arms wrapping around you and giving you peace and comfort as only HE can. Blessings to you at this time and in the days ahead! Hugs to you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. you are my strong and beautiful sister and I Know that YOU and chad will make it! You will be stronger for all of it!! Lean on me!! When I say I am praying for you it never seems enough, but that is all I can do--I wish I was there to love on you!! Hugs big sister,soon you will hold him in your arms and you will wonder why you ever let any of those negative thoughts FLOOD your days!!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...