Pages

12 January 2011

Gymanstics

We have been taking gymnastics at the Y for 4 months now and you love every last second of it...especially the stamp part. :)


The first month I was not so sure, you just seemed too young, but by the end you were loving it and I had to sign you up for another month. Each month I say this is it, but each month I re-sign you up. Even this month, January, when I know your brother's birth is looming, I just can't break your heart and not take you.


You ask about gymnastics every week. You get so excited when we go and chant "nastics, bye bye, nastics, Y, nasticis" the whole.way.there. {It is a 20 minute drive to our Y.}

I have been mega impressed with how far you have come and all you are learning. You are learning how to stand in line (sort of), wait your turn (sort of), and play with other kids (sort of). You even are learning a few tricks like

Heel sit:

Knee stand:

Squat:

And I have always been impressed with how you will go up to the bar or rings and pull up your feet without any support or assistance. You are super strong to do that.

I want to continue with our special gymnastic time even after brother gets here. You deserve and need it.


4 comments:

  1. She is so darn adorable!! I want to eat her up in that little squat!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That's adorable! And looks like she has SO MUCH FUN! I wish we had something like that here!

    ReplyDelete
  3. She is so adorable!! I thought the same thing as Melissa - that squat pic is SO cute!! I'm hoping to start taking Avery soon. :) You're such a sweet mommy to keep taking her as you're getting so uncomfortable!

    ReplyDelete
  4. That looks like tons of fun for her! Do you go to the Y by me? Maybe you can drop baby brother off sometimes and have mommy/Lo dates. They are so important! :)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...