Pages

18 January 2011

Lo's Scrapbook pt 5

I have said this each and every time, but I am just so gosh darn proud of myself for staying up-to-date on our scrapbooks. I just think Lo will cherish these one day {at least I hope} and I want to be caught up, not scrapbooking her first year of life when she is 16. Sorry mom ;)

Here is just some of what I have done. I am going to have to break it up in a few posts.
First up Fall 2010.
I hope you enjoy looking at these as I do. If not, don't tell me it will hurt my feelings. :)

And as always if you want to read the journalings you will have to click the pictures and enlarge it.




Probably one of my favorite pages ever done!
I even sent this one and the Halloween one to my sister for her to put in Lan's one day scrapbook.

Next up will be Winter/Christmas...except I still have a few Christmas ones to finish up first...I am oh so close, amongst a smattering of other pages. Then Baby Q will be here and I will be off to the races getting his life scraped. But I love it!!

1 comment:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...