Pages

19 January 2011

He's Here!!

On Sunday afternoon, 2:33pm, to be exact

MICAH WYATT

made his early (but long awaited) debut into our lives.

He is perfect and healthy for a 36 weeker!
Weighing in at 5# 17.5in long

Both mommy and baby are doing fine. We just were released from the hospital yesterday around 12 and still settling in. Lots of pictures and stories to come. Promise.

For those of you wondering Lo is THE.BEST.BIG.SISTER.EVER. She loves him so much and is so gentle (most of the time, she forgets her strength) with him. So far she is adjusting very well, but I know only time will tell and get us all fully adjusted to this new addition in our lives.

PS. I have scheduled several random blog posts, so some of them may strike you as odd as to why I am posting these when my handsome little biscuit is here...just know I did it weeks before he arrived. And I will get you all acquainted with Micah very soon!

11 comments:

  1. YAY! He is so cute :) Congrats! You all look very happy!

    ReplyDelete
  2. oh and it doesnt look like you just had a baby, seriously!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Cute cute cute! Congrats all!! What a sweetie

    ReplyDelete
  4. newborns melt my heart!! what a cutie!
    ( i swear you posted this for me (J/K) but I was wondering how Lo was doing, and I was wondering why you put up a scrapbook post when we were all dying to see pics of Micah!)
    Can't wait for your labor story!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Congratulations!! Perfect and healthy and CUTE, for sure! And YAY for Lo taking to him well... can't wait to see their relationship with each other unfold. I know she will be the best little mama. I'm just so HAPPY to see that you are finally relieved and everything turned out well for your BEAUTIFUL family!

    ReplyDelete
  6. He's perfect!! Congratulations and yes - I can't wait to her all the stories and how life is with 2 kiddos!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Congratulations!!! Thanks for posting some pic's of your handsome little man. I can't even imagine a 5# baby!! :) Glad to know you're both doing well. Hope the adjustments in the few weeks/months go well. Blessings to your now bigger family!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Congrats you guys, he is so handsome! :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Congratulations! He looks so handsome and absolutely perfect! I love his name, too!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...