Pages

25 January 2011

Leighton's Scrapbook pt 6

Here is what we have been up to via scrapbooking pages this Winter and Christmas!

I am getting uber excited to order these pages {I order everything I have around her birthday each year, once again to stay current and cut down on cost} and put them in her book! I probably look through her baby-first year scrapbook every few days. I just love reminiscing on how she has changed.

So enjoy! :)


Another one of my all time favorite pages. That is the little doll I had growing up and it just makes my heart happy that she is so in love with her too! She takes such good care of her, currently no other doll she has {which is a lot} compares to "yellow baby." We even have another one that my mom bid on and won off ebay waiting in the wings when this one takes her last "breathe." I will love knowing that my baby doll "died" in love and no two people could have loved that doll more!

Christmas Eve:

Christmas Morning:
Extended Family Christmases:

Well, this pretty much has me completely "caught-up" for the year {2010}! And the scraping list is already starting for 2011, but I love it! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...