Pages

14 February 2011

Happy...

Birthday to my "firstborn" Tucker James.


Today you are 5. You were our first baby and while you annoy the dickens out of me with your obsessive behavior we still love you! Bless your heart you have survived 3 new additions to our family in those short 5 years. You were the poodle that helped me move on after losing my poodle Buddy. And for that I will always love you and keep you around, even if sometimes I pretend I don't. :)



Valentine's Day to all!

Here are my two little Valentines.
Leighton who missed being born on Valentine's Day by one measly day! Tomorrow you turn two!


And Micah who avoided the day by arriving 4 weeks early. My silly kids, didn't they know how badly I wanted a Valentine's Day baby?! ;) I guess Tuck you are it!


And the love of my life who gave me my two precious Valentines! I love you, thanks for being you and bringing love and laughter to our home.




No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...