Pages

23 July 2011

Family Pictures {once upon a time}

Once upon a time we took family pictures. Ginger Skillen Photography was the amazing photographer who took them. I love having her take our pics. 1. She has been my friend since I was 15, so she knows me/us. 2. Because she knows us, she knows how to capture our family in the essence of who we are. I am always amazed at the beautiful pics we get back. Here are just a few of my favorites.

These were taken back in February for Lo's 2 year, and MW's newborns. And I just realized I never shared them. :( Enjoy.

And of course the picture in my header was done by her too!

Thank you Ginger for always taking our pics. :)

{Newborns}
{Sibs}
{Two Year}




{Family}


1 comment:

  1. You're too sweet. I love you, I love your family, & I love taking your pictures!!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...