Pages

10 July 2011

First Hair Cut

Evidently, I have taken on the role as my family's stylist.
I groom both dogs.
I cut my hubby's hair.
And the other day I just up and decided to cut Lo's hair for the first time.
However, not quite ready to cut my own yet, but seeing as how I only cut my hair once every 3-4 months, we can afford it. HA!

Anyway, I love combing Lo's hair after her bath. But the ends were so snarly, so I just cut them. She sat so good watching "monkey show" while I trimmed her hair up.
Lo before:


And after.

As Lo would say "Pretty Hair"

2 comments:

  1. Lainey's actually been asking for a haircut - rightfully so, since the ends are getting pretty bad, and it's constantly in her face. I hope she sits still as long as Lo when I finally get the nerve to do it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. So cute! Wade has tried to take the role of family groomer but botched LB's hair so now he isnt allowed to touch it :)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...