Pages

22 July 2011

Opinion

Today at lunch I was telling Micah that I was going over to check out a future prospective girlfriend for him. Lots of baby girls are being born and I am going to choose his future wife. I don't want his little heart to be crushed by some mean girl someday.

Chad thought this was hilarious. He can't believe how protective of my Micah bear I am.

Me: So are you telling me you aren't worried about who Lo will marry? Aren't you going to choose for her?

Chad: No, because she is going to be a nun.

Lo: I say NO!

Me: ::laughing:: Man she has comedic timing.

Clearly, writing this out may not be as funny as hearing it, but it was still funny to us.


3 comments:

  1. Too funny! You'd better start praying about it. That's what I did and look how great you two are together!

    Mom/EGLOMW<><

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ellie bear would be perfect for him!!

    (and yes, Lo is funny!)

    ReplyDelete
  3. hahah! that is hilarious! oh lo, you are a funny one :)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...