Pages

05 July 2011

Let Freedom Ring

Let's put it this way; freedom has been ringing in my neighborhood far too long. Matter of fact it is still ringing as I type this at 945p on July 5th! I am a tad over this holiday. I will save the rant and focus on our memories.

My Beautiful Patriotic Girl
I just have to note that Lo is in a phase wear all her shoes are "hurtin'" her feet and getting any shoes on her feet for church is a challenge, thus today's tennis shoes.


However, it is a big deal in our family because it is a great way to celebrate my sisters birthdays. They were born 7 years apart on July 8th.


It was bittersweet because my beautiful sister Melissa couldn't be home to celebrate since she just gave birth to her handsome baby boy June 18th. So we skyped with her instead. That was so fun, I was a first timer. :)


I was excited though that Lo seemed to be somewhat into it this year. She stayed up until 10p watching the amazing firework display our neighborhood put on, it was spectacular, next year we don't even need to buy anything.

Gammy and Papa gave her doll Sally a fourth of July outfit to wear too! She carried Sally around everywhere that night.

This is Lo's one firework she picked out. Unfortunately, she didn't understand it was going to be lit on fire and it wasn't a toy. Not sure she is still recovered.

I thought this was the coolest "firework" a floating lantern like in the movie Tangled.


Happy First Fourth Micah!

Aren't the so young and in love cute?!

Hope you all had a fantastic fourth!

5 comments:

  1. Okay, good! I'm not the only one who dresses my kids up in cutesy 4th of July outfits.

    I was feeling a little dorky about it. lol.

    ReplyDelete
  2. So cute! Love the family shot and the young love one too :) Lo looked adorable in her fourth dress.

    ReplyDelete
  3. ok you have the cutest post!! LOVED all the fun pics--so sad we could not come:( Ahhh I miss you guys!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. You have an absolutely beautiful family! Looks like the best Fourth of July weekend ever! I love the pictures of you guys skyping - that is the cutest thing in the world :D

    ReplyDelete
  5. 1. Cute family picture!
    2. Sophie also liked those lanterns because of Tangled. :)
    3. It's stupid that we haven't seen each other yet. Sorry I didn't see you waving yesterday morning! Still have the Candy Land stuff ready to go anytime.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...