Pages

10 April 2012

646

1. That is how many photos I had to go through for the Easter weekend! So post to come, someday. HA! Well that is the beauty of digital.

Here is a sneak peek:

2. I am currently participating in Money Saving Mom's 4 weeks to an organized home



I jumped on this bandwagon about a week late, so I am "behind" where she is, but so far so good.
Day 1-clean purse and diaper bag. Check. And wow, I had so much junk in there! And good thing MW hasn't had a blow out or reason to need extra clothes since I still had 3 month clothes in there!
Day 2-clean inside fridge. I swapped it for Day 4 clean under beds/couches, since my day didn't allow for that, not to mention I have WAY to many leftovers in there.

I am just glad to have someone give me something small to do everyday to "spring clean." I tend to overwhelm myself with all my grand ideas.

3. I am also trying to re-focus my attention. Read: stay off FB and blogs during "down" time. It is amazing how productive I am when I don't log on all day! HA! I even have sneaked a few naps in. I am realizing there is way more to life than a status update.

This is my favorite thing. Napping with Lo. If you will notice in the lower right hand corner is my dog Toby. After one nap he now thinks it is ok to sneak into Lo's room every night to go to bed, naughty dog!
4. Lo is obsessed with picnics lately. So we have been having picnics inside lately.


5. Micah's new thing...throwing his crib friends out of his bed in protest!

Well that sums up life lately. So intriguing I know. Up next Easter.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...