Pages

30 April 2012

Strollin'

Micah is really into pushing things...especially this pink stroller. Real men aren't afraid of pink. :)

I just think he is so cute out there. He really thinks he is one of the big kids. Even takes off running across the street. Another mom and I joke that we need a sign posted at the corner that says "Inattentive Parents...Please Slow Down!" HA! I love our street and all the kids on it and thankful most of the neighbors find humor in 15 kids running around the middle of the street while all the moms look up and yell "CAR!" stop! get to the side!"
Good times indeed.
 

3 comments:

  1. My oldest son LOVES pink!

    I totally dig it. :)

    P.S. Love the hat on Micah!

    ReplyDelete
  2. P.S. You won the Spermcheck Fertility Test! I need you to email me with your info so I can pass it along to the company and they can mail it out to you!

    Congrats! (Now you can check and see if the big V worked for your man too!)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I think that is so funny that our boys are still so similar... Ha! And Virgil LOVES to push his sisters' stroller around, too. These boys so need to get together and make some major messes! You're right though... we will miss the chaos someday :)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...