Pages

03 May 2012

Gymnast in the Making


 Remember a LONG time ago, before baby brother was born I use to take Lo every week to gymnastics for nearly 3 months?! And remember how I promised her we would still go even after brother got here? NO?!

Well, I do and she did. I have hated myself for these last 15 months for not keeping my promise.

So I am proud to say we are back at it now. We went and and watched a little friend compete the other weekend and she told me she was ready to do it again!

She is in a class without my participation. She is did so good listening and patiently waiting her turn. I may or may not have high hopes for her to be a great gymnast one day!

But her favorite part is still the stamp at the end of class! HA!

Click on the collage to see it better, sorry the pics aren't great I had to take them through a window and I have yet to master my camera, plus I need a zoom lens now...it's always something. HA!

1 comment:

  1. is Lo going to be a gymnast, swimmer, and a cheerleader?

    Does it bring back memories (the good and the painful!) of your days in he Flip Flop Shop?

    When's her first performance, we'll want to see this child prodigy in action. Has Chad already put up a balance beam, bars and mats in the play room?

    I hope Lo doesn't think Papa & Grammy are going to do gymnasts with her...oh no, lets try fishin instead!!

    >>>Papa

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...