Pages

14 May 2012

Mother's Day

Ah, mother's day what a wonderful day to celebrate the ones who give us life. And what better way to celebrate than a day NOT seeing my children. :) HA! For us young moms everyday is mother's day, I was ready for a day off. And that is exactly what I got! I loved it.
The kids loved it. Being with gammy and papa is the best, especially when gammy takes you shopping and gives you your first real mani/pedi.


I spent the day having actual conversations with my husband without constant interruptions, scrapbooking and re-watching the Gilmore Girls seasons. Awesome. However, I thought their theme song summed up the way I feel about my kids and how my mom feels about her girls.


Loving you the way I do
I only wanna be with you
And I will go
To the ends of the earth,
Cause darling, to me that's what you're worth

{coffeeshop sunkissed}
Chorus
Where you lead
I will follow
Anywhere that you tell me to
If you need, if you need me to be with you
I will follow
Where you lead

{coffeeshop sunskissed}


If you're out on the road
Feelin' lonely and so cold
All you have to do is call my name
And I'll be there
On the next train

{coffeeshop golden afternoon at 60%}
~~Where You Lead I Will Follow by Carole King & Louise Goffin
Then we invited all the moms over on Sunday for a BBQ. It was a perfect weekend. Especially after another not so great week. Hey you can't get everything right in motherhood...

Micah broke his arm last Wednesday...we feel pretty awesome, well at least I do. Here's to a better week?!

1 comment:

  1. AH! you touched my heart. You're right I'll be there, yes I will if you need a friend (or Momma) Love you all! Momma xoxox

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...