Pages

09 May 2012

Precious Love

I have to laugh, because at church this weekend our pastor is delivering a series on parenting. He opened with the thought that--if you don't know how to pray, chances are if you are a parent at least one of your kids has brought you to your knees. Can I get an Amen?! ;)

But I still love this boy with the fiercest kind of love imaginable. And I may be a bit bias, but I could just eat him up with a spoon. I love impromptu photo shoots that turn out amazing. {At least by my very novice standards}.

Again playing around with editing...I really love this vintage older feel to the photo.

I used actions from Pioneer Woman {PW} found here and the Coffee Shop blog found here.

{PW colorized}
 

{PW colorized} 

{Coffee Shop Truffle}

{PW warmer}

{PW soft fade}
Oh my love bear you are such a little boy now and I love it!

3 comments:

  1. GREAT PHOTOS!!!!!!!!!!!!!! What a HUNK and you need no editing for that!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good job! What a precious little boy! Blessings!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm loving these photos of my little Micah!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...