Pages

03 April 2012

Kite Flyin'

Well it's Spring. Summer. technically it's Spring, but temps in the 90s suggest otherwise. I don't want to be griping about the heat in March/April, but seriously I am scared for June, because I am already griping about it. I am just a tad heat intolerant and it makes me beyond cranky, probably why God never allowed me to be a beached whale pregnant lady in the summer. Ok well this is not about the heat and how my daughter wants to move outside already, it's about kites!

Lo wanted a kite, mommy said later, daddy said "let's go to Target." So we they went to Target and came home with two kites. One for her {cars} and one for her BFF {angry birds}. Still not into that game...anyway, I have never really flown a kite, so you should have seen me out there trying to make my daughter smile with the kite daddy bought and wasn't home to fly yet. I felt foolish.

Then we headed out to the big field around our house {praise Jesus daddy was home!} where she and her BFF flew their kites. I was pretty impressed that 3 years old could do it, but they did. It was the best day. And when you live in KS, everyday is kite flying day. :)




It's hard work flying a kite.
 

Now for the baby swimming pool...

1 comment:

  1. Did you put some rocks in Leighton's pockets so she wouldn't get carried off by the Kansas winds?!!
    Maybe she could act out the "Angry Birds" game and bomb away!!
    Looks like fun
    PAPA

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...